The magic of MUSIC

BLOG-3

The magic of MUSIC





Music, it is something that has an irreplaceable place in the hearts of almost every person (others are exceptional). Music is something that connects people. It creates a completely different environment where we all get lost. We cannot not close our eyes to feel the vibe of every Arijit Singh's songs. Like I cannot stop myself from saying ufff, hayyeee whenever I listen to his songs. Music in every form is so soothing in it's own ways. Every beat has a different feel. That feel of peace, that feel of some different kind of energy, that feel just drives us away to our own imaginary world. The musicians play the music and that music starts to play with our minds, with our souls. Even right now, I'm writing while listening to the song " Moh Moh Ke Dhaage" and I'm smiling like I'm in love already and the song is literally not letting me write and is actually challenging me by saying that Tu Hoga Zara Paagal Tune Mujhko Hai Chuna... well Papon, I completely agree but I love you and this song so much that to write beautifully with all the ''hayyeee'' kind of emotions, I had to choose this song. And this is how we all connect with the music, with the songs, we just fell for every lines, every beat , and the voice uff. To be able to understand the meaning of every line and being able to relate to it gives a different kind of satisfaction. And this is how I have decided to write this blog, I'll play some songs which brings out different emotions of mine and makes me fall for them again and again. 


Well speaking about different emotions, songs also brings back all the memories we have left behind. Like there are different songs for different emotions which reminds us of different memories and we all prefer to play them when we feel like bringing that feel, that vibe back. We all have that happy song which we play when we are very happy and wants to be super duper happy. Like my current happy song is "Kudi nu nachne de" like it's such a happy song, specially for us girls. I like to find happiness in small-small things and this song is all about it. Again there is the sad song which we play when we have a breakdown and it helps us to cry everything out and take all the burdens off. I personally like to play the song " Jaan 'Nisaar". This song is really close to my heart. I  have so many memories with it. Though it's a sad song but it has such a peaceful vibe that I forget all my problems for a while. I just close my eyes and feel the beauty of this song and my tears start to dry up. Well we all(most of us) have been through '' Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum'' to ''Tujhe Kitna Chahe Aur Hum'' in our lives. And we have songs for every stage of our life . Hey! How can we forget about our dance numbers?! I personally like to play some really cheesy songs and dance like crazy on them and lip sync is a must bro! (We all do that, please!) And there are also some songs that brings out the rockstars inside us and we go like Ranbir Kapoor in every movie ( I love him bdw).

Some songs just remind us of our childhood where we used to sit on our mother's lap and she used to sing and those songs used to touch our hearts and make homes for themselves there. This is how songs play with our feelings. It just touches all the broken parts of our heart and brings back the peace we were craving for and the cycle goes on like there's something really magical in every music that we cannot resist it. We let it play with our feelings so easily like please guys don't let people do that to you. 

Well again speaking (writing) of different moods, we also have special songs selected specially for some people who are precious to us and when we play that we relive all the precious memories we made with them and that creates another beautiful memory for us to remember. Hey! Did you guys ever wrote a song for yourself or anyone close to you, or a special song for your squad? Well I haven't written any songs but I do have some songs which are the heart and soul of our squad ( can't mention  them, na na, if my friends are reading this then call me and sing that for me !). But singing those songs with my squad actually gives me a feeling like yeah we are the next Directioners (just kidding, no one can replace them) for  sure. Ah these little things





I hope after reading this blog you guys will run to play that first song that comes to your mind. Just feel every part of it and smile. And spread the love, share the song( also my blog😘).


"I have only mentioned Bollywood songs because I'm an Indian and I love our country's music and as I'm getting a chance to promote them , so I had to write about them. That doesn't mean that I don't like other language songs. Music is soothing in every form, every language ✨"

Comments

  1. You write very good✨ ..it's mesmerisingπŸ˜πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...True though...Music is just something of a gem...Bad or Good times...There is always something there which actually neutralizes the bad times and enhances the good times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After books, music is our best friend 😌

      Delete
  3. Music doesn't play with us always, sometimes we play with music 😌. Well i am impressed with my writer 😘. Kamariya hilade ... it's to dedicate our moments 😌❤🌈. May you write like this...
    Well i am waiting for your book bro 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll love to write a book, it will take time thoπŸ˜…wait for it❤️ I won't dissapoint you❤️thank you so muchhh✨

      Delete
    2. Ik it will take time 😌 just like your blog take out sometime and write and join them together 😊 it will not be difficult for you then 😘

      Delete
    3. Oh yes bhai we can do that..it will be fun😍

      Delete
  4. I am not much into music, however, at times I do sneak into one πŸ˜‹. Keep writing, it's wonderful ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's our little beautiful escape πŸ˜‰✨ thank you so much for supporting❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment